February 9, 2010
- The way my home looks when it is buried in snow.
- Seeing how the sun hits the barn and marveling at how each and every day it looks different against the winter morning sky.
- Hearing children’s giggles throughout the day as they weave into the cold and snow, and then back into the warm and cozy.
- Crisp turquoise sky against a tree silhouette
- Remnants of summer on the back porch and in the garden
- A hawk hovering around my patio as he hears the peeps inside chirping away.
- My Blue shadow against the snow as a take a brisk walk.
Down home friends and what they say...
[...] I love great photography, and Life at Buttercup Farm does not disappoint with her Winter Bliss. [...]
Post A Comment
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to our feed here at Life at Buttercup Farm!
My Etsy Shop
My Other Blog
Birds-eye View Of Buttercup
You can e-mail me anytime at shawn@lifeatbuttercup