January 26, 2009
The Nest Treehouse
Over the holidays the girls shared their DREAM of having a TREE HOUSE with their “Pop”. Speaking a mile a minute, the girls gave him their criteria:
- Two little tree houses that lead to one big tree house
- A rope bridge connecting all of the houses
- A place to put a bean bag chair and books
- A treehouse where a lot of friends to come over
- They wanted to call it “The Nest”
On a napkin at lunch, their “Super-Pop” sketched something up for them. Aren’t dreams fun?
Down home friends and what they say...
Post A Comment
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to our feed here at Life at Buttercup Farm!
My Etsy Shop
My Other Blog
You can e-mail me anytime at shawn@lifeatbuttercup