May 7, 2010
- You have to be willing to roll-up your sleeves and just get it done;
- You have to re-think how you do things and be open and willing to change;
- You have to set your dreams aside for the sake of practicality;
- You have to question why you accept things that are not ok with you;
- You have to purge the junk to clear the way;
- You have to re-align your behaviors with your beliefs.
Life is good, busy, and unpredictable. The past month, I have had a lot of “Sometimes” in my life. I think the great thing about “Sometimes” is that it doesn’t mean “Always”. I look forward to creating the time to be back here regularly.
Down home friends and what they say...
Bobbie Fey said:
I have missed your blogs! Your “Sometimes” hits right at home with me, gave me new insight for where I am at right now. Remembering Spring is for new life and beginnings. Just think of the glory of sunshine, color and the world for us to take in and enjoy. Your insights are amazing. Bobbie
Diane D\\\\\\\'Ambrosio said:
Glad you’re back! I’ve missed you! Hope you’re doing well.
only, temporary dream set asides allowed
Shawn, I think “creating the time” is the most challenging thing for a lot of us - I know that by the time I take care of all the everyday stuff, there is usually precious little left to spread among all the projects and goals I have in mind. Your voice is so clear and true here…you always come up with such gems, and I feel lucky to receive them! The re-design is lovely…congratulations!
Post A Comment
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to our feed here at Life at Buttercup Farm!
My Etsy Shop
My Other Blog
You can e-mail me anytime at shawn@lifeatbuttercup