December 21, 2009
Decoupage button box
- Cardboard box
- Acrylic Paints
- Origami Papers, scrap papers, wrapping papers, etc….
- Sketch design and transfer to origami paper
- Cut out design with fine tipped scissors
- Prime box with Gesso, then dry
- Paint the areas not being covered by decoupage paper with acrylic paint
- Modge Podge or Gel Medium base paper onto box let dry
- Glue Designs onto base paper with Modge Podge or Gel Medium
- Continue to add Modge Podge to achieve desired look (I like 3-4 coats)
Down home friends and what they say...
Post A Comment
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to our feed here at Life at Buttercup Farm!
My Etsy Shop
My Other Blog
You can e-mail me anytime at shawn@lifeatbuttercup