Buttercup Farm Style
May 11, 2010
She said she wanted a new bedroom for her 10th birthday and that she was feeling too old for the pink flamingos on her wall. She declared that she wanted her new room to be green.
After a very failed attempt of choosing a good green (the one we tried looked like highlighter green) for her walls, I suggested she go with a style that could change as she got older.
So we chose white walls with green accents.
And she is happy!
May 7, 2010
Finding a way to enjoy nature both outdoors and indoors is always a goal of mine. I love finding outside treasure and displaying it in the house. The great room mantel is always a source of change and creativity.
February 9, 2010
- The way my home looks when it is buried in snow.
- Seeing how the sun hits the barn and marveling at how each and every day it looks different against the winter morning sky.
- Hearing children’s giggles throughout the day as they weave into the cold and snow, and then back into the warm and cozy.
- Crisp turquoise sky against a tree silhouette
- Remnants of summer on the back porch and in the garden
- A hawk hovering around my patio as he hears the peeps inside chirping away.
- My Blue shadow against the snow as a take a brisk walk.
December 19, 2009
Merry Christmas from Life at Buttercup Farm. I wish each and every one of you a very, very, very, HAPPY 2010.
December 10, 2009
Do you recall? The most famous reindeer of all…I discovered this gem for the mantle at Home Goods….$6.99.
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to our feed here at Life at Buttercup Farm!
My Etsy Shop
My Other Blog
You can e-mail me anytime at shawn@lifeatbuttercup